8-Lines of awesome Zipline runs
Only 10-Minutes from The Grand Hyatt and it's spectacular!
This zipline course is Kauai’s longest. Not only does it feature 3 of the longest lines on the island including the Waita line (1/2 mile). it also boasts 5 other great runs. The course consists of 8 lines and lasts approximately 3.5 hours. For the more adventurous, our custom full-body harness allows upside down, superman, backward and tandem zipping!
Have some fun!
What to expect
- 8 fun ziplines with 1/2 mile zip at the end
- Light hiking between ziplines
- Light snacks and water provided
- So much fun you won't want to leave!
Have kids with you?
What Sets this zipline apart
- Kauai’s only Ground School teaches you the basics of ziplining before the tour
- Fly'in Kaua'ian harness
- Famous movie sites filmed on location
- Free photos of your tour sent to your email
What To Know...
- A Rental Car or taxi is required
Proximity to Hotel
- 6 - 10 minutes drive MAP
- Each Zipline is about 3.5 - 4 hours in duration
Daily Check-in Times. Select yours below.
- 7:30am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, and
What to Wear
- Wear Long Shorts, comfortable closed-toed shoes, and a tee shirt. Bring a light jacket and wear sunscreen. A little tube of bug spray is recommended. One can be purchased at your check-in location. If you want to wear sunglasses, make sure they will not fall off.
- Helmets, custom-made “flyin’ Kaua’iian” harnesses that are the most versatile in the industry, and custom pulleys.
- Instructions, light snacks, juice, and water are also provided
- No one in your party can be under the minimum age of 7 years old.
- No one in your party may exceed the maximum weight limit of 275 lbs.
- No one in your party can be pregnant.
- No one in your party will be allowed to zipline if they have had surgery within the last 3 months.
- No one in your party will be allowed to zipline if they have chronic back, neck, or knee injuries.
- All participants must wear closed-toe water-friendly footwear. No flip-flops.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 18 or older.
- This tour maintains a 24-hour cancellation policy. Tours canceled outside of 24 hours of their service date will be refunded in full less a 15% cancellation service fee. No refunds will be provided for tours canceled within of 24-hours of the service date.
- $167.00 per person / inclusive of state tax 4.712%
Reserve Your Zipline Experience Below